On this episode of The Digital Growth Podcast, Brett talks through the most important factors to look out for when choosing to partner with a digital marketing agency.
As a business owner, you know you need to be doing marketing on a much higher level than you know how. You might have tried a few times before, but hit a brick wall or simply burned too much cash only to get no results.
To succeed with digital marketing, you need to engage experts who can provide you with the results and growth your business needs. But how can you trust that the agency on the phone to you will be the ones to do it?
This episode will give you a step by step process to run through with ANY agency you’re considering to drive growth for your business so that you have the tools to call BS before it’s too late. Enjoy!
About The Episode
In this episode, Brett discusses:
- The importance of getting clear on WHY you are seeking an agency
- Brett’s agency audit checklist
- How much should an agency really cost you?
- What questions you should be asking your prospective agency and why
- Why you should run from agencies that act too quickly to get you onboard
- What an agency’s onboarding process says about them
- Why low prices often mean low talent/ quality
And so much more… Listen now!