With over 400 employees, 40 stores and a rapidly growing eCommerce department, National Tiles sells over 4.5 million metres of tiles annually. That’s enough to pave the highway from Melbourne to Perth and back!
About Nick Walker and National Tiles
Nick is the CEO of National Tiles – a family business that was started by his father Frank in 1979. National Tiles are the leaders in the marketplace as the preferred provider of tiles to hundreds of thousands of Australians and many of Australia’s leading home builders including Porter Davis and Metricon.
About The Episode
In this episode, Nick and Brett discuss:
- How Nick’s father, Frank, started the business and went in direct competition with his family tile business at the time.
- How they quickly became the 2nd highest spender on radio advertising nationally, closely behind Harvey Norman.
- Their approach to taking their brick and mortar business and selling tiles online, and all the problems that come with that.
- New technology they are introducing to create bespoke custom customer journeys.
- How MEGA SALES such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday affect your customers.
and so much more…