Gabby Leibovich is a serial Entrepreneur and co-founder of Australia’s no.1 eCommerce group, The Catch Group. He is also author of Catch Of The Decade, a book that reveals how Gabby and his brother Hezi have built, launched, merged, and sold some of the most disruptive businesses in Australia today.
About Gabby Leibovich
Gabby Leibovich co-founded catch.com.au with his brother Hezi from a garage in 2006, building up to a point where it was fully acquired by Wesfarmers in Aug 2019 for $230m. Gabby also co-founded deals site Scoopon and online food delivery service Eat Now, which famously went on to merge with Menulog and was sold to The Just Eat Group in early 2015 for $855m.
About The Episode
In this episode, Gabby and Brett discuss:
- Where the idea of Catch.com.au came from
- How Gabby’s ethos of “Great idea by midnight, execute by midday” has helped him to achieve more
- Why every growing business needs intrapreneurs to reach its full potential
- Gabby’s mindset on taking risks
- Gabby’s next online venture and how it will revolutionise the way we receive deals
And so much more… Listen now!